Leaflets from this retailer are not available.
Founded in Britain in 1953, Laura Ashley is a textile design company known for its quintessential British aesthetic. Since then it has grown into an international company and one of the most successful home furnishing companies in the world, with stores all across the globe. Primarily known for its wide range of beautiful home accessories, Laura Ashley sells almost everything needed to create a stunning home.
If you’d like to know more about Laura Ashley and the products they sell, you can visit their website at: www.lauraashley.com.
Laura Ashley Assortment
Laura Ashley offers a wide assortment of goods designed to create a warm and inviting home, ranging from sofas and carpets, to radios and bespoke bedroom furniture. In addition to this they also offer a complete fashion collection for women, ranging from coats and dresses to lingerie and swimwear.
Most of the clothing and home accessories they offer are characterized by their unique and iconic fabrics, which draws inspiration from rural English life and the inviting visuals of an English garden.
Laura Ashley Private Brands
Aside from their usual selection, Laura Ashley also offer the following private ranges:
- Apta - Distinctive outdoor pots and planters.
- Casatex – Exclusive towel range.
- MyVQ – Digital radio collection.
- Laura Ashley Stationery - A stationery range inspired by Laura Ashley’s fabrics.
- Laura Ashley Toiletries - A range of body care classics inspired by English gardens.
- Laura Ashley Baby - Unique linens designed for babies and young children.
- Laura Ashley Carpets - A range of carpets designed in collaboration with Brintons.
- Laura Ashley Kitchen Collection - In collaboration with Symphony.
- Laura Ashley Shutter Collection - In collaboration with Thomas Sanderson.
- Laura Ashley Conservatory Blind Collection - In collaboration with Thomas Sanderson.
- Laura Ashley Bathroom Collection - A premium bathroom collection.
Other services offered by Laura Ashley
Laura Ashley also offer a range of bespoke bedroom furniture under their new Laura Ashley Fitted Bedroom Collection. This range of classic furniture is designed to add a touch of glamour and modern charm to your home. This range is modular and custom-made, ensuring a perfect fit for your home and personal tastes.
History of Laura Ashley
Initially founded in Britain in 1953 by Laura Ashley and her husband, the company has since grown into an international empire with stores all across Europe and the Middle East. Their head office is based at:
27 Bagleys Lane
For even greater ease with shopping, you can now download the Laura Ashley mobile app for Android and iOS.
Laura Ashley on Kupino.uk
Kupino.uk brings you the latest updates on any sales, special offers, promotional codes, and official flyers as offered by Laura Ashley. Unless specifically stated, these promotions and discounts are typically available across the whole of the UK.
Laura Ashley sale
Overview of current, future and past leaflets from retailer Laura Ashley. Kupino.co.uk reviews and updates special offers from retailers from across UK for you every day. Have you not picked anything from the current Laura Ashley leaflet? In the category Furniture we have another 4 leaflets from 8 retailers, e.g. current G Plan leaflet, current BoConcept leaflet. You save money, time and the environment by browsing the leaflets on Kupino.co.uk and shopping for discounted products in Laura Ashley.